Like hell! I just couldn't get myself to go out and do those things I desperately wanted to do on friday, so I sticked around and did some online shopping to turn in my gift certificates! Thanks a bunch Erik and Esther! I bought some lovely books.
Well, at least I found my documents I need for monday. But you guess! Monday'll be a really bad ass day!
Received another library warning on friday - hence... I can't help it. I-need-those-fuckin-books-for-my-lesson! Tho I'll try to bring them back on monday, cause I have lessons in the same building anyway. Unfortunetly it's sunday again, which means... only oooooooooooooooooooooone night left, before I have to get back to life. Can you believe it? I really had like three-fucking-months of vacation. I tried to remember what I did those past weeks, but I didn't come up with anything good. Imagine! I can't even remember what I did!!!!!
Well okay... lets stop to go crazy here, or I'm really losing it.
I just finished new videos for kumama! I think she's pretty happy about them.
The birthday special is coming up and I really need to get those other videos done and I still have to do her wedding videos! Oh my GOSH! Well, I think they'll turn out nicely! Thanks to el for helping me out and to Stiltz for keeping his mouth shut!
I love you guys. Really!!
Back to work now ^^ Encoding those cuts is all done now so I'm going to shut down the comp and get some sleepy-sleep. oO Hopefully it'll work - today, again, I overslept .. yeah!
haha
bye~
o.O and I'm so into english, that I'm going to write some posts in english! haha!