Hello everybody! Today was quite the day.
I've been up since 6 in the morning and been working till well, now: 11pm.
I'm dead! I can't work anymore... just lemme sleep!!!!
Wanna know what's been going on?
Okay, I'll tell you what happend!
After falling asleep with a book on my nose I woke up this morning around 6am. Since I'm normally like lead that early I stood up, made some toast and a cut of hot orange-black tea and went back to my notebook to check on my emails and stuff - which promptly had so much work for me to do, that I worked till 10am to finish all those 32 emails in my account. Lucky thing is, the emails were really good. Mostly they were job applications for the magazine I'm working for. We're looking for new trainees and there were really a lot of applications. So after spending the first 4 hours of my day reading and writing I still had to do some things for college. First I copied like 300 pages from diffrent books so I could bring back those books to the library, where again I had to pay a dunning. After that I drove back to the postal office to give up some letters and a pakets with dvds in it.
Finally I was able to get back home at 1pm and again - new applications and two emails from a company we're working with. So guess what I did next, yeaaaaaaaaaaaaah, phone calls from 1pm till 3pm to get some new projects running which worked surprisingly good!
After that I went back to work on the application forms to check out the new people. Since I still had to do some grocery shopping I went to get some bread and juice to keep me alive for the next few risings *gg* So, freshly home with groceries, new juice and three new books, which came with the postal service, I remembered that I had promised to work on some scripts. That kept me busy till 7pm. After that I went back to do some chatting with friends and finally, after several hours starving, I'm able to actually cook. It's 11pm now and I'm cooking rissole. I planed to have some mashed potatoes with it, but I'm too tired to do that tonight so I only finished the rissole. But since I'm still hungry I'm going to grab a pudding now and head for bed.
This was quite a day but I got lots of work done that had been calling.
Thanks for reading this shit!
(I'll give you something nice as a present for hanging on:)
~ The videos I had linked here were deleted from YouTube so I deleted those videos here. Thanks Deathy for pointing it out and for uploading them priviously. ~
love you guys! Good night!
((Oh and thanks to TheDeath for uploading them!!!! <3))