30. Dezember 2007

Back home!

Hey everybody, I'm back home.



... but only for today!
Yesterday was a really fun day. We went to the first Animexx-Gathering in Vienna, which was just plain great. Lots of fun and I actually selled out some old stuff and made 79€ plus! I was sooooooooooooooooooo happy. It's good to know that some of my old anime junk is worth something. I'll definitly sell some more next time. I also met some new people who actually know my work - which is great!
XD nothing against getting some feedback. It's actually pretty boring to never really get any messages. hopefully I can work out my new page so I'll get some activ members to talk to me - though that's still some time away.

After the event, which went on till 11pm, we went home to my place with 7 other people and had some drinks. After another 3 hours we sent them all home to get some sleep. I hosted three friends of mine in my flat and it seems as though they were really happy to be here. ^_^

Well and now, I'm just tired and i still have to clean up.
I decided to go back to my grandparents tomorrow and not today, so I still have some time to fix everything.


Now well, how were your christmas days?
Mine were really great. We had a quite christmas eve with yummi food and some prayers. after that we unwrapped our presents and talked a lot. Later that evening my gramps went to watch a music show and I talked with my aunt and granny over some wine. But something was a little bit... uh...unsatisfieying. I didn't really get anything "fun". I'm a real book fanatic and everyone knows that but I didn't get books or cds or anything like that. I got a new chair. Well okay, I know I need one badly and it's really nice to get one, but uh.. how should I put it - I didn't feel good with it. But can't help it, can I??
I'm happy for the new chair cause finally I can throw away this old old... ooooooooold chair here and get comfy again, but still!
uh well!

oh here! I'll share something with you!Home-made cookies from my granny and aunt! They are delicious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well I'll be gone for another week starting tomorrow, so I wish everyone a happy new year, good luck and health for 2008!

Seeya!