The last 2 weekends quite were interessting. We released 6 new PVs in a short time period, kinda like a special. If everything goes like I planned, we're going to have another 8 videos in a couple of days.
Now since that was Kizuna talk, here's Mognet!
We first thought about not doing a themed pv special but in the end we ended up again with lots of new videos which actually fit christmas or winter. Now since I'm a little too busy for my liking I'm only going to finished 5 christmas pvs total and the others either have to wait another year or we're going to finish them in january/february.
Anyway... something entirely diffrent - I've been running around in a multimedia store and came across a little SOMETHING! Now here's ... THE GRINCH! He is a popular cartoon character created by Dr. Seuss. He first appeared in the 1957 children's book, "How the Grinch Stole Christmas!". This was followed in 1966 by a popular television special, produced by Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer's MGM Animation/Visual Arts studio, and directed by Chuck Jones. In 1977, Seuss responded to the fan request for more Grinch tales by writing "Halloween Is Grinch Night", a Halloween special that aired on CBS. Like its predecessor, the sequel was recognized at the Emmy awards. In 1982, Marvel green-lit "The Grinch Grinches the Cat in the Hat", which was also produced by Dr. Seuss, under his real name, Ted Geisel. This third special garnered two Emmy awards.After Seuss's death, a 1999 live-action feature film adaptation was produced. Directed by Ron Howard, it featured Jim Carrey in the titular role and was a major financial success. Although a box-office hit, the film received mostly negative reviews, comparing it unfavorably to the book and the television special. The movie fleshes out the Grinch's story by showing the Grinch as a youngster. [honestly stolen from wikipedia ;) thank you very much!]
If you ever want to watch it you've got to wait for christmas, and you should make sure you watch it because it's hillarious. Never forget it's a child story and should be fun for the whole family and not some drama-omg-I've-got-to-cry "stuff of dreams".
Well since it's late and I'm out of words - or more like - I just don't want to write anymore.
Oyasumi!