3. Dezember 2007

Ikea Shopping Trip!

Saturday was a fun day!
Together with my friends Esther and Eric, Esther's Father and I drove out into the outlet area to do some shopping at the Ikea mal - and actually bought more than I wanted too. But that's normal for a girl, right? We always buy more then we planed to do. But I really needed that new bookshelf, since I'm actually buying a lot of books. I turned up to buy a really decent shelf which perfectly fits into my rooms. And the first thing I wanted to do was put my books in there. Unfortunately I still have to fix it to the wall, or else it might just fall down sometime, so I really had to refrain my urge to put my books in :( Here's a pic of my new shelf. As soon as I put all my books in there I'll upload another pic! You'll love it just as I do.
Since I really couldn't go out without anything "girly" I turned up to buy that HUGE stuffed orca! Yeah, well I'm still a kid inside. Anyway - every time I go somewhere and I see something really fluffy I just have to buy it, so here he is: My new stuffed ORCA!Isn't he adorable? I can't stop hugging him ^-^ he's so cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute <3
neeee~?

Today I also went to the city library for the first time. Turned out to be quite THE library. I hope to stop by again soon. Unfortunately they don't have any books from authors I love! Maybe I find some other authors at my taste.
Nevertheless I'm going to stop here, altough I still have much to say, but I really need to finish these PVs here or I'm going to struggle for the next few days!
Have some nice Dreams everybody!