14. Dezember 2007

Simpsonmania!

Lets open up a new section! I'll try to do it kinda regularly, filling in strange stuff from the net to let you see! Here's my first post on this then...

Courtesy of Javier Esteban Taco Julio Garcia-Sanchez, Sr. from YODC-Blog

I just found this strolling around the "Your Opinion Doesn't Count" Blog - which is a great lot of fun to read - and found THIS. Take a look!Let's make a short analysis!

Maggie looks adorable. Lisa kinda freakish while holding theother guys hand. The twins plain wtf. Bart is still a brat, while grandpa is snoring on the couch. Homer doesn't look homer-ish enough, while Mister Burns and his fellow look pretty nice as a manga figure. Abu doesn't strike me as "indian" enough. The Aunts look freaking good and the director and Barts homeroom teacher should make up soon. Last but not least - Marge! God, she's good-looking even though her hair reminds me of Mortisha from the Adams Family.. give her some white streaks and she's all set up! YAY.
As for all the other fellows which names I can't remember, they look good, specially the bartender! XDDDD