Kizuna is a group of people which really love asian music video, called PV (Promotional Video). Basically those are videos you could watch on broadcasting TV shows like MTV or so, they are just from someplace called "Asia". :) Anyway, this group mostly consists of me, the girl who does the effects for the videos, someone who times the lyric lines to the audio of the video and someone who does the encoding to acutally put the subtitles into the video to shine in full glory... *sparkle*
.....
Naw, that was melodramatic, but you get what I mean. Anyway. I want to keep track on my thoughts and everything I think about the videos I'm working on and YES, I know it's not nice to do fansubs and yes, I'm aware that it's actually not really legal, but I really like people who can't understand the language in which the song is, to understand what is sung in the lyric so basically we take the Kanji/Hangul/whatever, romanize them so we unholy mortals can read them properly and translate them into a language which we can understand - german and english for us then. Since nearly all my video are also released in english under the groups Mognet or BoAjjang,I also startet to release the videos in my german group to do them same for fans in Germany/Austria or whereever someone lives who actually want's german translations. I never intended or intend to get in the way of the big companies who hold the legal rights to this stuff, so sorry if you don't like it. I like the music and I like to do creative things to the letters and well... combine that and you get video fansubs, and it's not like those videos are going to ever be released or licenced in any of the European countries - and if they are, well I just stop the distribution on my part.
*sigh* Anyway, here's the new video for this Sunday.
Unfortunately their first singles didn't sell that well (only #22 for them in the Oricon Charts) but suprisingly, despite the low sales for the band's singles, their first album "OH MY DARLIN' ~Girls having Fun~" reached a position of #9 on Oricon charts.
This january (2008) they released their 8th single "風になりたい; kaze ni nartai" which will be followed with the third album in march. Hopefully the sales grow by then...
That's it from me and the new update. Coming up is another youtube video I really like to share. See ya!