Ohisashiburi desu! Long time no see. Sorry, that - again - I wasn't able to update this blog. Here now is a brief summarise about what happend and what didn't happen.
* ) Been on hiatus since late may and wasn't able to finish one thing I had planned. Obviously I wasn't able to pass my test, which results in me doing all my tests in october again. I also wasn't able to work on my paper - which should actually be done till august 7th. Well, now. Things don't always work like you want them to. *sigh*
* ) Was at an internship at a publishing company in Frankfurt on the Main in July. It's been fun, but I didn't learn much new. Basically I was writing stories for two of their magazines. Oh well. I'm happy I was able to go there - though it was really expensive *shudders*
At least I was able to visit an old friend near Koblenz. Wonderful scenery around there... Really! I've never seen the Main River before.
* ) Since I wasn't at home and I currently don't have a laptop (which broke down late June) I was able to read a lot of books. While being in Frankfurt I was able to finish 9 books. YAY for me!
* ) My Grandmother was treated for spine problems and had to undergo an surgery. Everything was fine but I never prayed as much as I did on that day - I swear to God.
* ) My Account on YouTube was deleted. Since then I wasn't able to write anything on this blog as I had lots to do... which results in me not updating and writing on my latest works - going to remedy that now.
Okay. That's it for short.
Going to talk on some other things now...
Here's a picture from my work station at the publishing agency - unspectacular, but at least it had internet and I could stay longer than I had too.