Hey everyone!I just came back from the cinema where we (Philipp and I) watched an absolutely awesome movie. I'm talking about KUNG-FU PANDA (picture to the left), a movie about a panda bear who longs to be a Kung-Fu Master but doesn't really think he can be. Unfortunately nobody else believes in him either till the great master dies and everyone HAS to believe in him to fight against the "bad guys". Through a lot of action, funny dialogues and awesome animation this movie definitly is one of the best animation movies this year - okay, there aren't a lot out yet but _dang_ it's really awesome.
Anyway... if you haven't watched it yet, consider it. It's a lot of fun - the whole room was laughing - and some heartfelt moments are in there too.
Oh well, now I'm tired. It's the first movie since over 4 weeks and I have to catch up on so many movies. God, I wasn't able to do anything in Frankfurt - but that's another story.
See ya!