Yesterday Mognet released my karaoke for Utada Hikaru's "Beautiful World", a song i really love and at the same time the theme song to Evangelion: 1.0 You Are (Not) Alone (ヱヴァンゲリヲン新劇場版:序 , Evangerion Shin Gekijōban: Jo). We actually had everything done by the end of march but waited for the DVD to be released. As it turned out there is no DVD release of this song as of yet, which is why we had to release this crappy TV-Rip. *shudders* Please bear with us. I sincerly hope that this song will one time be released as a DVD and therefor I'm waiting to re-release this (huh, already talking about a release when this was just released yesterday). Anyway, there is a little thing in this video that I totally screwed up and only saw after we released it - the in-video typesetting says "Evangelion shin gekijoban: tsuide", which is wrong. I sincerly apologies for not noticing earlier on.
The effects itself are really great. I used a miniature earth to fly behind some parts of the video and made a kind of wave effect for another, and some other effects you'll discover when watching the video. I hope you'll all like it. Here's the picture:
7 nin Matsuri - "Summer Reggae Rainbow" is the last missing video from the Morning Musume. 2001 shuffle units. Some people asked last year if and when we'll release this but we've been too busy to do it last year and releasing it in winter would have been wrong. I hope you all won't die from anticipation, but here it is:
Both videos are available through Mognets Torrent page.