After that really funny Jero song we thought we do something for you girl band fans. We actually wanted to do something by that band anyway - it's just too bad that it's that particular song as the PV is really cheap. I still love it, even though the lyrics just don't make any sense at all. Well, here they are: Hinoi Team - Play with the numbers. I really had a lot of fun working on this as I was looking forward to work with random digits. I always wanted to try an effect like that, but honestly, how many songs do you know that let you play with numbers? Probably not a lot...

But we wouldn't be Mognet if we didn't try to also show you some classic artists, which is why we bring you our latest rock classic Hamada Shogo - I Am a Father. We moogles really adore our Shogo as he's one genius with lyrics. You have to give this a try!

Let's sum it up: We've got something for the girl band lovers, we also have a rock classic, we've covered the hilarious Enka-guy, did some Oasis-like rock, covered you VK fans out there, oh, and yeah, we also showed you one really freaky pop song.... Now what are we missing?
Right! We're missing the cute moe-megane girls in our equation. And we sure have something for that section: Tokito Ami - Sentimental Generation, which is also the Opening Theme to the second season of School Rumble, the anime. YAAAAAY! Really, you'll love it. This proves that Tsunku can still write decent songs, even though he's bringing them out to dozens.

But that's not all! We still got one more. What better way to end our spree with an energetic song!? Well, we bring you something you Sambomaster Fans out there have been waiting for. Sambomaster - Hikari no Rock is our video of choice and one awesome song. It's also the Movie Theme Song to the Anime Movie "Bleach: The DiamondDust Rebellion" and I had major fun working on it. But just see yourself.

All releases are available through Torrent.
Go grab them while they're still hot!