3. November 2008

Inspector Pepper, at your service!

YAY! Finally I was able to finish this project off. SC wanted me to do anything for the weekend, as long as we get a PV out ... dou demo ii yo. Well, I settled for the latest release and the project where I was the farthest along, which was: Morning Musume - Pepper Keibu!
This awesome song is like a really old hit already. Most of you will probably know Pink Lady? Well, if not, please check them out. They were a really successful duo in the late 70ies throughout the 80ties and early 90ies. Anyway, this duo released a single called "Pepper Keibu" - which was their debut song, btw - on August 25th, 1976. Now, that's a real classic!
Takahashi Ai and Niigaki Risa (I think…) were both participating in the movie shot of the story of Pink Lady and the management decided to release a single - which was then "Pepper Keibu".
This song really was a lot of work. I hid 8 different effects in only 4 minutes and it works! Sorry for the big file sizes but the video itself has a lot of glitter and motion in it which is really bad for encoding purposes.
I still hope you will all enjoy this as much as we do.

Torrents are - as always - available on Hello!Online!