13. Februar 2009

Been there, done that...

Well, isn't it nice to re-visit old habits?

I've been working on one of my latest projects and again we had a lot of trouble with it. I really HATE it when timings are wrong or lyrics are incorrect. I always have to revisit those projects again and do them all over... again.

This happend with SHINee's song I did some time ago. I do have to apologize that against my predition that this project would be released around christmas, they are still idling around. I dunno what's up with that group but it's so not moving forward.

People, read it from my lips: M-O-V-E-F-O-R-W-A-R-D-N-O-W-!

Anyway. Good news is that we'll have a new H!F release coming up soon.
Will post Screenshots when the encodes are done!
I's a video down the memorie lane.

And guys, did you read the news that Momosu is coming to anime expo? I'm so thinking about flying over there.... YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaa