Stiltzkin, Kumama and I have been exchanging e-mails over the last few weeks. This is what Stiltzkin wrote to me last week.
Renovations are actually coming to a close (thank god). We're thinking
there's about 1 week, maybe 2 at most left before they are completely
done. We've actually already began moving our furniture back in, so we
should have at most 2 more weeks of hard work, then we can start
returning our "normal" lives! So yes, we'll be able to look at QCs and
such pretty soon, I think! Believe me, I'm looking forward to getting
back to it.
Anyway, we'll keep in touch, and I promise you this stuff will all be
over soon, and we'll be coming back to Mognet :) I appreciate all of
your efforts to keep everyone else positive, because we really have no
intentions of leaving!
So, probably just another week and we'll be back!! YES!