4. März 2009

CINEMIX.us

CINEMIX. While the name doesn't tell us much as of itself, it suggests something involving movies.

I'd like to make a little advertisement for this "thing" as I'm really happy I found it. CINEMIX is one of so many radiostations out there which you can listen to pretty easily. Why do I like this station particularly? Well, as I'm a big fan of movies and this radiostation plays mostly instrumental music from movie soundtracks, it's not hard to understand why I love it so.

If you're a big fan of movies and you like to listen to soundtracks a lot I recommend CINEMIX. They also have a jukebox over which you'll be able to request songs or even dedicate them. In spaced periods of time they add new soundtracks all the while shuffling the old songs, while other people request the songs they love.

These songs are counting as my favourites:
Christopher Tin - Civilization IV Medley (Live)
E.S. Posthumus - Nara
Klaus Badelt - Godspeed
Harry Gregson-Williams - Coronation
Thomas Newman - Eve
Trevor Rabin - Short Straw
Howard Shore - The Return Of The King
Nicholas Hooper - Loved Ones & Leaving

and others ;D
I don't even remember all their names as I love film music a lot
can't wait to have twilight on there. HAHAHAHA!