Hello!Fansubs presents its latest work.
Buono! - co.no.mi.chiSince Buono! just freaking rocks I couldn't quite keep my hands off this. I actually did two diffrent versions, but we settled on this one as it's the one we're most confortable with. This is my first Buono! work for H!F as previously GTO worked on these vids. Since we weren't that happy with the stuff he released lately I was asked to take over the project first assigned to GTO. I'm happy about it, as I really love Buono and wanted to work on some stuff some time ago.
The effects are easy and effective. The star effects looks like it's growing and refreshing - just what I wanted to have. The fadeout effect are little star-burts, which I saw whenever I looked at Momoko's skirt. The main effect for the lines is a simple color shift which should represent a path snapping out to light the way.
:)
Have fun and tune in again!