Finally!! I got my new camera to work. :) I was able to do some new pics. But non from me so far, as it's way too late and I'm sticky and it's hot and ... and... *rant* it's too hot to take pics *shudders*My workplace currently looks like this. It's crammed with sticky notes so I don't forget stuff I need to remember, like vids I need to karaoke and stuff. On the left is one of my external hard drives where I store all my karaoke works on. And here on the pic you can see the new laser mouse I treated myself to. It's actually red!!! There’s another external hard drive behind the monitor where I store my music on. This part of my table is actually the only part that’s free of paper and stuff. On the right side of my big table is a huge mess – which is why I didn’t take any pics of it.

But I've got a nice pic - my sunburn from last Sunday... It still hurts from time to time, but it’s getting better. About time! It’s nearly a week old, that sunburn. I turned red like a crab. I’m still waiting if my arm is going to shed burned skin. It normally does.

I'd also like to show you my new VANS. I'm really proud, and they fit so well. It's a female size 9. Pretty big, but I need the space for my toes. It’s a courtesy of sonde, who visited me a few weeks ago, took a walk and found this awesome VANS shop in one of the side streets of Vienna. I wonder why I never found it. Probably got to do with my aversion to shopping…
I also got myself a new camera case. It's cute and really small; hard shell case with an additional SD space. I can even squeeze in an additional battery just to be on the save side. It’s a pain in the ass if you want to take pics while being out and then realize that your battery has run out of juice.Well then folks. That’s it from me.
Oh, before I forget it. I’m treating myself to an IPhone 3G S, 16GB. ^__^ I’m so excited.
Now I’m going to hunt down some of those really annoying mosquitos. Stupid things! As soon as you turn on the lights while having the windows open, they feast on you.
ARGH!