8. August 2009

Arrived @ my grannys

Hey guys! A few hours ago I arrived here at my grandparent's house and
I didn't have any reception on my cellphone whatsoever!!!! I actually
thought I was going to not be able to use my new phone, which would
have sucked, big time. I'm going to be on vacation for the next two
weeks, or so.
Since I've got plenty to do I probably won't be bored either. It's
really quiet and rural here, so I won't have to do anything other than
help my granny in the kitchen and do the laundry.

I just fixed up my bed and went on a spider hunt. I really hate
spiders. They're all over this place, it's kinda gross. But that's
what you get if the next town is 20 minutes away and you're surrounded
on four sides by the woods!!!!!!!! I'm just happy there are no other
creepy-crawlies here.

Now I'm going to get out the yammies and grab a Book. Good Night!