22. August 2009

cuteness overload!

I just realised we didn't have any new pv announcements here, which is why I'm going to remidy that.
Today one of my latest projects was released on Hello!Online. I'm talking about the Opening for the awesome-ly cute Anime series "Shugo Chara! Doki!!".
H!F asked me to do the PV of this song, so here it is Shugo Chara Egg! - Minna no Tamago, the first single of that short-lived unit. I was in a really desperate mood to do something awesomely cute with lots of colors and shapes, so I kept the actual effects really easy and put on a lot of color and glitter. The next video will be a little more subdued.

I hope you guys like it.

Also - and I really forgot to post it earlier - one of my korean works has been released a while back too. BoAjjang is officially back in the subbing business (or so I have been told, but we're mia again, whyever...) and our first release was my work on Lee Hyori - U-Go-Girl, an upbeat pop song from the artists latest album.

Douzo!