Right, I'm back!
Sorry for the lack of news, but I had a few (actually a lot of) tests in the last 3 weeks and had to prepare and revise for most of them. Since my test time is now officially over for this year it's time for some new sub releases~~~~!
Since having finished the last of my exams on Wednesday I've been quite busy finishing new and old projects for various groups. There's going to be quite the release spree when I'm done with everything, but for now, let’s focus!
I've been neglecting most of my work adding up at Hello!Fansubs because I really didn't want to work on any squeaky girl songs for the last few weeks, then me having a I-must-play-WOW-or-I-am-going-to-parish-moment followed by an do-I-really-need-to-study-I-can-just-ready-5-books-in-3-days-issue. Anyway, since I've done all those things (and god, the books were so awesome) I'm now back to working non-stop on karaoke stuff (which can't be healthy either, but who cares?) and it's getting along quite well!
But what we're actually going to release I'll have to keep it a secret and tell you about it just before it gets released ;) so bear with me. Let's just say, that I kept SacredCultivator in a near-constant state of encoding.
Today I started finishing some of my nearly-done karaoke MVs for Mognet. We're actually going to get some Christmas songs out this year; I'm so happy! I hope it's going to be 4 MVs but I'm not sure, yet. We'll see when the time comes.
Okay, I'm off to get some more playing done, because I'm behind a few days now and I want to see if my friends are on to go on some mischief.
Bye, bye!