23. Dezember 2009

Mognet Christmas Present

I just saw that there were new releases over at Mognet! I actually thought we'd release them after Christmas, but obviously we didn't.

These two are releases we had done for some time, but kept till christmas, because they fit.
Unfortunately I should have done more than those two videos, but as you can guess, I didn't have the time to work on more of them. Hopefully I'll have some inspiration while being at my grandparent's. Though I do not know if it will change anything, as it's awefully hard to work with my laptop on any videos, while not having a decent mouse but a touchpad instead. *sigh*
I'll try to figure something out eventually. Maybe I can use the mouce my granny has on her computer. We'll see.

Anyway, here are the pic to the releases!
I hope you'll enjoy them.

L'arc~en~Ciel - Hurry X'mas & RSP - Lifetime Respect -onna hen-


Merry Christmas from all of us at Mognet!