Time for some new releases! Well, actually it's one release~ in four diffrent versions!
We're finally able to present you with our latest release in a string of a couple of releases following in the next few weeks. I know, this one was taking a lot of time, but I had some trouble with the effects and then my test weeks interfered, but at last we were able to bring you the 40th Morning Musume Single - Nanchatte Renai!
We decided to release it today because 7th gen MoMosu member Koharu Kusumi is graduating today to persue a career in modelling (well, just a few weeks earlier Umeda Erika also left for the same reasons, funny, right?) or whatever. And yes, if you didn't catch on, I really don't like Kusumi. Nevertheless, this was a really good single and Koha had some very decent parts in it. It has a catchy dance tune with small rap parts in it and easily makes you feel happy.
Well then, I hope you'll enjoy this release.
We provided all 4 versions (dance, close-up white, close-up black, and the normal ver.) in a Batch torrent in both Xvid and H264 on Hello!Online.
Be sure to leave some comments in the Torrent comment section.
(My opinion of Koharu doesn't reflect on the groups opinion of her.)