19. Dezember 2009

Our Birthday Boy!

Hello guys!

Yes, actually I'm not here. I went on my deserved vacation yesterday and probably won't be back till January 6th. But that doesn't mean I can't post you something.
Here's the latest video release we did for Hello!Fansubs.
Can you believe it! It's actually the last for this year! (At least from my point. There's going to be another one either on Christmas or New Year, so please be sure to check out our groups' website)

This year's been great. A lot has happend and I got a L-O-T of work done, but honestly it never ends. I'm still on a hundred - yes 100, one-zero-zero - running projects and it just keeps getting more and more. *sigh* I hope we'll be able to get them all done sooner or later. I'm just very sad for some pretty old projects that get delayed and delayed and delayed some more....

Oh well.

Todays release is: Buono! - My Boy
We specifically released this today because it has a birthday cake in it AND! our very adoreable and hard-working leader is having his birthday today.

Happy Birthday, SacredCultivator!!!

I really had a lot of fun with this vid. It was actually pretty much finished back in August, but I had some trouble with one of the effects and after that I forgot about it and it totally slipped my mind until a few weeks ago.

I hope you'll have as much fun with this awesome song as we did.
See ya soon!