5. März 2010

my yummy package arrived!!!!!

Finally, it arrived! I've been waiting for it! I ordered some goods from a japanese supermarket via my friend Kumama. A month ago I asked her if it's possible for her to send me a package with a few things. I still had 4 manga I wanted to get but I was unable to optain in Europe and I also wanted some Hi-Chew! She promised me she'd send those goodies over whenever I was ready for it and a little over a week ago she said she's sending it over! Today first thing in the morning it arrived and as you can probably see I already had a Hi-Chew gum in Dragon Fruit flavour!!!!!!!!

THANKS AGAIN, KUMAMA!
So yummy!

I also had some instant curry for the "hard" times when I'm broke or too lazy to get money from my bank account and starve myself for half a week. ;-)

YAY~ *chews on a cherry flavour Hi-Chew* yumm, though I still like the blood orange ones best!