12. März 2010

Triple Release Spree

I'm happy to announce that we finally pulled off the 3-day Release spree we planned on short notice.

SC described it as:
Takahashi + Tanaka = ReinAi (Duet)
or
Slow + Slow = Fast
which fits perfectly!!!

We started off with the release of the H!P '09 Summer Kakumei Gannen ~Hello! Champloo~ solo performance of Takahashi Ai's Cosmos, a very nice and slow ballad followed by Tanaka Reina's Heya to Y Shirt to Watashi, also a very nice ballad about how you should not cheat on your girlfriend or else you'll regret it.

The last song to be released was todays duet by both Tanaka and Takahashi. The song's called Kioku no Meiro and is actually a song by High-King, where both girls were the lead singers in. The performance was from the MM Concert Tour '09 Aki ~Nine Smile~, a very awesome concert!I hope everyone enjoyed this - and we'll see you again soon I hope. Leave a comment when you liked the releases!

Youtube links will follow as soon as they are up.

PS: Thanks to everyone who helped on these releases!