24. April 2010

Anime workload for the upcoming two weeks

Hey there!

Yes, I'm working on a few new project right now, though this time they're anime songs.
The new anime season started with lots of groups approaching me about ne Karaoke songs.

I actually decided to do no new shows as I don't really have time.
But I’ve still got a few new videos to do.
Here's a short list:

Naruto Shippuuden OP7+ED13 (up on mediafire)
Full Metal Alchemist - Brotherhood OP5 (up on mediafire)
Nana TV OP3 (done, coming soon)
Suzuka OP + ED1 (finishing, coming soon)
Sketchbook EP4 insert + OP2 + ED2
Daicon AMV
Ranma ½ TV Season 6 OP+ED (coming soon)

I still have some Bleach stuff flying around -.- but it's pretty old already... *sigh* and I don’t want to retime it……….

Today got an e-mail from amrayu from SARS. I’m contracted for a movie karaoke until next week.

Well then, see ya!

Oh, btw, this is going to be the next PV song I'm doing... Guess what it is!