19. April 2010

Outbreak! err... Break out!

While I'm enjoying this release in the background right now, I'm writing up this post.

Once again I want to thank everyone for their consideration and great words. I know some will never understand and others do (and yes, that was meant to be cryptic).
Since we decided to keep on working here's our next release. It was actually supposed to come out together with the releases from April 12th, but due to me being away on personal business I wasn't able to finish it in time.
So I decided to give it top priority and push it out as soon as I was back working.
So here it is now....

 
Morning Musume - 3, 2, 1 BREAKIN' OUT is the official theme song for last years Anime Expo 2009 in Los Angeles. If anyone wants to see more footage of their first and to date only concert in America, please check out H!Fs Morning Musume's America's First Landing Live (FC DVD 2010.01.26) Release.

We hope you'll love it as much as we do!
Have a nice evening, folks!