Yesterday was the day that Melon Kinenbi, one of my favourite groups from Hello!Project, had their last concert. They decided to go their seperate ways after 10 years of making music together.
I'm honestly very sad but also very proud of the girls. They were the only group that had no additional members since they started the band and they kept a semi steady release stream which was also nice. They also had a very mature sound to them.
If asked what song I loved the most it would definitly be "It's unmei" (It's fate) a very awesome single from the early stages of their career. I think it was actually their 4th or 5th single - it's the 4th, back from 2001, I looked it up!
Another song I pretty much adore and is still one of the greatest concert songs every is "saa! koibito ni narou" which is also their 5th single (again, looked it up).
Well, to comemorate their disbandment and last concert H!F decided to do a few of their songs as well as Utaban releases. I saw that SC already released all the Utaban songs and also the one PV that we had ready for the release "Namida no Taiyou" - again a very good song, also a very sparkly one.
I'm sorry that I wasn't able to finish the other two songs we had planned for this day but due to me having exams last week and then I had to get some stuff at home done I wasn't able to push them out earlier. I'm going to work on those now and with luck one might come out later today and the other somewhen tomorrow.
Again, my apologies, but, haha, noone knew of those songs, so you guys can't be mad at me ;)