Hey guys!
Just a short update inbetween revising for my upcoming exam on Friday.
H!F finally released another PV.
It actually was done last week, but SC decided to space the releases out a little so we'd get more exposure. That's fine with me.
Here's what we got for you:
Melon Kinenbi - Kawaii Kare
A beautiful song from the girls. We later found out that there was some kind of get-together scene at the end of the PV, which pleased us to no end. That's how we like to see our girls.
Unfortunately, the band disbanded in early May after nearly 11 years of making music together. We were glad that we were able to put out the other 3 PVs of the girls around that date in May and now here's the last one we had planned for that occation.
We're just a little late - sorry about that. But I was really busy with other stuff and then I didn't have the motivation to actually work on it. And now, since I'm back to study-mode again, my subber-motivation is back. HAHA! Yeah, that really happens every time I'm right in front of some stupid exam. Oh well. Let's just hope I passed this time!
Oh, before I forget it - here's a picture!
Another release is comming up next week so stay tuned!
A hint: There's a rival out there.........