First, sorry for not being around. Since I came back home from my grandparents place my home system is going bogus on me, I couldn't really work on anything and it is awefully hot here (sidenote to self: you definitly should invest in air conditioning *sweat*).Then, the worst of the worst things happend:
HARDWARE CRASH!!
My Download/RAW/Anime/Dearest-to-my-heart HD decided to tell me it's going to walkout on me. I'm pretty sure it's a rebellion. Really. Cause, right before I left everything was fine. I turned down the computers, unplugged them and even made sure there's no apparent electricity turned on around them. They should have been well rested when I came home afterr that week. I thought they would purr for me again, telling me: "Yes, welcome home! We're ready to work with you again."
Guess again.
Now I've lost around 500gig of the latest raws I had stored. All the anime stuff I still had wanted to keep and some other stuff.
My main HD is thinking about a strike. I think I can smell it - or maybe that's just the heat.
So, to come to a conclusion: Sorry, can't work on anything right now. Computer not working properly. Need new HD. *sigh*
Oh, and to make things worse..................... Exams coming up! HA!