20. Juli 2010

Buono Godness!

Hey guys!

Did you have a great weekend?
We haaaaad! And to celebrate this we give you the latest and currently last release of our favourite girl band Buono!
This makes it the last single PV release we can give you as we now finished all of them.

I still remember when we first startet out with the very first PV. Back then GTO was the exclusive Typesetter forthis band and I later got the chance to take over his position. Do you still remember it? That was back at the end of 2007. WoW! That makes it nearly 3 years already and the girls have given us one awesome single release after another!
If you didn't have the chance yet you should make sure to check out their songs! They are really awesome, for various reasons...


This one is still one of my most beloved songs from Buono!, so I'm especially happy to be able to present you with this. We played around with different fonts and colors and I hope it looks good for everyone. It was very hard to find the right styling to go with this awesome song.

There will be a few other Buono! Release from us in the future, though, because we're going to give you a few awesome moments from their concert tours. You really shouldn't miss out on them! One of them is going to be from our new Typesetter - NottMiyabi. Thanks for joining us in our quest to give our fans the very best karaoke PVs they can get.