SC and I have been working on quite a number of projects and the more we work together the whackier our conversations get. This is one of our chatting scessions while working on 2 projects.
It is actually rather long so I split it up. =) Hope you enjoy some randomness - this also means there are going to be new releases out soon!
Tomo-chan says (18:45):
woah!
SacredCultivator says (18:45):
Yeah?
Tomo-chan says (18:45):
P-A-T-I ~~~
Tomo-chan says (18:46):
P-A-T-I! scripts up
SacredCultivator says (18:46):
Nice ^_^, yippee, will get on that after I finish up burning something.
Tomo-chan says (18:46):
sure. though make sure you make a QC
SacredCultivator says (18:46):
Hai hai
Tomo-chan says (18:47):
oh - and ^^ in case you don't read the forum thread before you encode ... you need to replace the treasure font
*_* there's a new star shape in it I used for the pv
SacredCultivator says (18:47):
Thank you. Hopes that the overwrite works right
Tomo-chan says (18:47):
well.. if you get awesome U's flying around.. then you're screwed
SacredCultivator says (18:48):
haha will check.
Tomo-chan says (18:49):
I had to retime the darn thing
bad SC
U forgot to time the breaks
*tsk's at you*
SacredCultivator says (18:50):
No no.. I didn't forget
At that time, I never timed in breaks yet
Tomo-chan says (18:50):
oh, come on.. it's not THAT old
shit
SacredCultivator says (18:52):
Ah rights.
Tomo-chan says (18:52):
oh.. and sorry. but I was to lazy to make another set of colors
so everything is the same
but we do have 3 effects in it
SacredCultivator says (18:52):
Uh ohs
Just previwing...
And I'm seeing your coding
Tomo-chan says (18:53):
uh-oh?
SacredCultivator says (18:53):
Instead of Romaji
Tomo-chan says (18:53):
what?!
*grumbles*
SacredCultivator says (18:53):
Woah this is whacky.
Tomo-chan says (18:53):
it's perfectly fine here
T_T
SacredCultivator says (18:54):
let me screenshot
Tomo-chan says (18:55):
oh wow
open it in aegi
xD it works
there
*sigh*
crap!
SacredCultivator says (18:56):
Yeah checking it through aegi
Nopes, not fine in aegisub for me.
Tomo-chan says (18:56):
gah!
*balls a fist and shakes it at the injustice of it all*
SacredCultivator says (18:57):
If anything, just looks as if some codes aren't properly "closed"
Cause some parts look just fine.
Tomo-chan says (18:58):
yeah... everything were effect2 was in... I got an error parsing it.. but it looks fine. the codes are closed too.. sec. I'll take another look
SacredCultivator says (18:58):
kk
Tomo-chan says (18:59):
ooooooooooooooooooooooh
SacredCultivator says (18:59):
Someone was tooo sleepy =P
Tomo-chan says (18:59):
nope.. the code is fine
just some wacky error that doesn't make sense and my program likes to spit out
that's why this shit is still beta and nobody but me and a few friends are using it
(one explanation later)
Tomo-chan says (19:01):
then open it in vdub and tell me if you still have the problem
SacredCultivator says (19:01):
kk
Thumbs are Up
Works now.
Tomo-chan says (19:02):
YAY for me being awesome
SacredCultivator says (19:02):
Wow.. funky program you using.
Tomo-chan says (19:02):
\o/ yeah
the funny thing is .. I'm giving out the same script for 3 different karaoke lines in romaji kanji and translation, but it only gets whacky in the romaji
unno why
stupid program
glad we could fix it quit eeasily
SacredCultivator says (19:03):
Yes, at first I was like.. is Tomo-chan being a jerk and messing with me here...
Tomo-chan says (19:03):
xD
naaaaa... not me
at least not if I can help it
that is
^^ *makes innocent eyes at you*
SacredCultivator says (19:04):
Hehes, one of these days when you're ultra super tired... it might happen.
I get a script and it's for like another PV/Perf
Tomo-chan says (19:04):
haha yeah
but even then it wouldn't be on purpose
just me being awefully tired
SacredCultivator says (19:05):
But I'd probably mess with you and say you did it on purpose.
Tomo-chan says (19:05):
yeah
you're just that evil !
^^ j/k
SacredCultivator says (19:06):
Hehe, I just like making others laugh/smile is all ^^
Alrighties, encoding, although don't mind the quality for QC.
Tomo-chan says (19:25):
okay.. just tell me when it's up to review
SacredCultivator says (19:25):
kk
Up
Tomo-chan says (19:37):
*sigh* you know, sometimes I really despair on the fonts available out there but not will fit the video I want to work on
*grumbles under her breath*
and in the end you end up looking at the same fonts again and again and you start to question yourself on how often you have considered using that font, how often you actually used it and how often you will stare at it in the future and consider using it *sigh*
SacredCultivator says (19:39):
Right... Heck I think some people stick with just about the same font for most of their things.
Tomo-chan says (19:39):
but that's barbaric!
SacredCultivator says (19:39):
And to CUSTOM create your own font (not symbols) is way too much work
Tomo-chan says (19:40):
yeah. who's really going to do that
LOL
SacredCultivator says (19:41):
The people that created the fonts we use =P
Tomo-chan says (19:41):
I'm even questioning my color choice right now
*sigh*
SacredCultivator says (19:41):
Color-choice is definitely a downer since sometimes the best ones are those that just make things very hard to read / pixelate.
Tomo-chan says (19:41):
I knooooow
SacredCultivator says (19:42):
And it kinda sucks if you change the color-scheme within the video, if the scene changes, it doens't look as pleasing.
Tomo-chan says (19:42):
and I also have to think on which releases are going to be out what fonts I used there and if I can use the same font again so soon
SacredCultivator says (19:42):
Don't go starting a Document of PV/Perf's with the listing of Font used.
Tomo-chan says (19:42):
GAH!
SacredCultivator says (19:43):
It'll just make you go crazy.
Tomo-chan says (19:43):
no... don't need to. I remember most of them
SacredCultivator says (19:43):
Since if you really don't re-use a font, the font you choose may not work at all.
Tomo-chan says (19:43):
x_X
cause most of them I had to costum fit for the pvs
haha
how important are diffrent colors for each girl in our songs for you?
SacredCultivator says (19:50):
Not that important really, since their colors are all actualyl similar
clothing*
Momo just stands out the most, but it's cause she's wearing barely any black =P
Tomo-chan says (19:51):
since I’m not using black/red/white for this song it doesn't really matter
it's more of a... do we need to retime it so I can apply different colors for them or not kind of thing
some spacing is really weirding me out
SacredCultivator says (19:53):
Hmm, if it's too much trouble, then probably no need to do that, retiming.
Tomo-chan says (19:54):
hehe .. you're just lazy! Admit it!
*pokes at you*
SacredCultivator says (19:55):
Hahah, slightly. If it were when I first started, then okay, but it's 'done' so that lazy factor does play a bit =X
Tomo-chan says (19:55):
hehe
figures
^^
trouble is .... as I see it there's two effects... and that's a little boring because there won't be any flying stars/hearts/orsomesuch
so we might need to make it look "good" by adding different colors for the girls
*sigh* I hate it when I have these fixed-walled-in-ideas
hmmm where did we put that darn bus guide song?!
SacredCultivator says (20:12):
All rights, hopefully won't take me too long, since I'll have to do the same for Kanji
I think it's in primary PV folder since we don’t' even have timings for that one.
Schism said he was near completion for it, but since then, I haven't seen him online.
Tomo-chan says (20:12):
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh
okay~
I'd need a damn organizer for all these projects
I'm getting sloppy and forgetting who's working on what
gah!
anything new on bravo?
SacredCultivator says (20:13):
Bravo?
You mean Smileage?
Tomo-chan says (20:13):
qc encode anyone~?!
xD
SacredCultivator says (20:13):
Missed my message?
Tomo-chan says (20:13):
seems like it
SacredCultivator says (20:13):
I said it was up
After you asked
haha
"tell me when qc is up"
Tomo-chan says (20:13):
I take it all back *grabs it*
SacredCultivator says (20:14):
And I replied "up"
=P
Tomo-chan says (20:14):
I read that as "jup" or "yup" which means yes for me
sorry
SacredCultivator says (20:14):
ooo ahha
Tomo-chan says (20:14):
*leeches like a fiend*
gimme gimme gimme
I love you 1,6mb dl speed
SacredCultivator says (20:15):
Lol, and I'm here just figuring out if I'll end up doing the splitting stuff correctly.
Tomo-chan says (20:16):
same line timing. split lines.. the line with the 2nd part gets a free timing without a syllable behind it connecting the lines
looks smashing to me. you like P-A-T-I! and DARN it... found an error in it
*goes to look if she can fix it easily*
(a QC and some explaining later)
Tomo-chan says (20:22):
okay. I was able to fix the kanji thingy. .. how do you like the vid otherwise? any comments?!
complains or anything else?
SacredCultivator says (20:23):
Only thing I noted in regard to effects were the stars.
Since it puts too much emphasis on primarily Airi, so was thinking to maybe throw in hearts (for MOmo + Miyabi)
Tomo-chan says (20:24):
uhh... there are little sparkly things there too
and I wasn't really thinking on airi -.- more like I was thinking on the pv Nott did
^^'
SacredCultivator says (20:24):
ooo
haha
Tomo-chan says (20:24):
I was shamelessly copying it
*_*
SacredCultivator says (20:25):
Well, I'm just saying that' how I felt about it is all.
Tomo-chan says (20:26):
uuuuhhhhhhhh *doesn't want to change that because she would have to do it from scratch and after that still have to change all those things by hand again she did now*
>< *is being lazy*
SacredCultivator says (20:26):
Then scratch that.
It's fine.
Tomo-chan says (20:27):
AH! I know why I used them *is trying to come up with something* there's a star in the credits ! HA!
SacredCultivator says (20:27):
Updated splits of Our Song up on FTP
Tomo-chan says (20:27):
okay. will reupload bravo shortly
SacredCultivator says (20:27):
Can't use that excuse!
Cause I got you to
There is also a Heart in the credits
Right above the Star
Tomo-chan says (20:28):
dang! you should probably add one of our silly conversations to one of the release comments sometime xD ppl will laugh
SacredCultivator says (20:29):
Show people that it isn't all up to the TS'er and that I actually have input on it?
haha, no thanks.
Tomo-chan says (20:29):
XD hehehehe
ooooh... well, I do consider your comments ... just not on all releases *cough*
sry~
*huggles*
SacredCultivator says (20:30):
Well you know it's primarily up to you whether you choose to use my input or not.
Tomo-chan says (20:30):
but I mostly do
SacredCultivator says (20:30):
But I'm just saying that at least my opinion is accounted and considered.
As I know most group just go... Here you go TS'er.
You're done? Okay I won't QC, it's a go
Tomo-chan says (20:31):
wel, that's what QC's are fore
and I totally screwed that line up again
*sigh* here I go ^^
SacredCultivator says (20:31):
You're tired, I'll let you slide.
haha
Tomo-chan says (20:31):
thanks. you're so considerate and kind to me
SacredCultivator says (20:32):
Well I'm not gonna go crazy on you at the risk of losing you.
Tomo-chan says (20:32):
haha
SacredCultivator says (20:32):
If I were a turd and had numerous TS'ers (active), maybe I'd risk that =P
JUST KIDDING, I still wouldn't
Tomo-chan says (20:32):
that sets it all into perspective, yes, sir~
^^