Hey everyone! How are you all?
I'm quite fine myself. Driving lessons are over for now and will continue after I have my theoretical examina next month, July 6th. My teacher said it was smarter to just wait for after it and schedule some more lessons right before the pratical driving test. Something about being fresh and having sat behind the wheel before the test makes for better driving during it. I guess I believe him since I'm considering it. All in all everything went well so far. I didn't have any accidents. I only made a few mistakes in total (whew! And I really had a looooot of insecurities and angst before). Oh, and once I nearly had an incident with a pedestrian - but that wasn't actually my fault. He came out from behind a big car, I couldn't see him and he just boldly walked into the street, even though there was no crosswalk. And even though I was driving very slowly, I wasn't able to stop in time, because he walked right into my side mirror. Stupid, stupid, stupid. I nearly threw up after that because I was shaking so hard. Nothing happend. My teacher berated him, loudly, out of the car window and we continued on, since I had to move forward on that street.
Right now I'm at my grandparents place getting ready for my upcoming exams at the end of the month. I'm really nervous, since those two exams are the last I have to take. WOHOOO!!! I'm not sure how I'm supposed to actually get all that information in my braind, but it's working just fine right now.
I actually started revising for the test a few weeks ago - that's earlier than I ever started before in my whole life. I normally tend to revise for tests like 2 to 4 days before it actually takes place, and I actually do it not on the first date there is for the examina, but on the second or third. This time I'm doing it radically. Starting right now with the first.
Okay, have to go, my family just arrived.
Laters!