2. August 2011

Previously uncommented Releases

For the sake of completeness here a list of the uncommented H!F Releases... since last October (okay, we didn't release a lot of stuff in that timespan...) and before we release stuff again YAY \o/

MVs:

Berryz Koubou - Tomodachi wa Tomodachi Nanda!
Berryz Koubou - Tomodachi wa Tomodachi Nanda! (Hawaii Ver.)
I really loved this BK song, because of it's meaning "Friends are just Friends". Friends are important for everyone so this one I decicated to all of my friends. Since we liked the song, and SC wanted to, we also released the beach version of this song. Don't like it much, but the effects were the same.

Berryz Koubou - Seishun Bus Guide
This song took actually a long time to finish because of the effect difficulty. The highlight effects weren't that hard, but the driving bus with exhaust fumes.

C-ute - Aitai Lonely Christmas
C-ute - Aitai Lonely Christmas (Dance Shot Ver.)
C-ute - Aitai Lonely Christmas (Christmas Night Ver.)
C-ute - Aitai Lonely Christmas (Christmas House Ver.)
This Batch Torrent was probably one of the biggest we had so far because we decided, since we loved the song so much, to release all 4 versions of it. We also released this around Christmas!


Concerts:


Buono! - Urahara (Buono! Live Tour '10 ~Rock'n Buono! 3~)
With this video I had a lot of fun. Lots of colors to fit the costumes of the girls. Not sure what else to say as this song is just too awesome to speak of...

Shin Minimoni - Mini. Strawberry~ Pie (H!P '10 Winter Kachou Fuugetsu ~Shuffle Date~)
I've always been a big fan of Mini Moni, back in the days. When they announced this little renedition of the group I was really happy, especially with the line-up. I hope you all enjoyed my flying strawberries! I'm still trying to get SC to let me do some Mini Moni song...

Okay, so that's it from me. I hope I didn't forget any releases. Until the next time and some new releases!