29. August 2011

Release spree!

Hello everyone!
It's been some time since last we released anything (that I commented on).

Well, it's time for some new releases. So what will you get in the next few days?

These are the releases that should come to you soon: (If you didn't guess them already from our hints on FB or on my blog)

Concerts:
Takahashi Ai, Niigaki Risa and Tanaka Reina - Take off is now! (MM Concert Tour '09 Haru ~Platinum 9 Disco~) - Awesome version of this song. This marks also the last time this song was performed on stage. I really love it. The dance introduction was great and I loved the distinctive reagge style of this song.

Yaguchi Mari & Yasuda Kei - Otome no Shinrigaku (H!P '08 Winter ~Kettei! Haro Pro Award '08~) - I'm a big Marippe and Kei Fan and this was a project I insisted on and had to coerce SC to work on. I'm glad and grateful that he did so and I really hope you'll all enjoy it too. I still think we need more Marippe and Kei videos! Vote with me here!!!! Marippe looks so cute!!!!! *fangirls*


MVs:
There are going to be other videos then those that I list here, because we got someone else working on other projects. These are the ones, that I've been working on....

Himuro Ibu (CV Sugaya Risako) - Elegant Girl - A really sweet song, that isn't really my style... I actually don't like Risako much, but SC is a big fan and loved this when it came out. ( I remember him talking to me about the awesomeness of this song an hour after it was released.... ^_^) Since our friendship is something that is based on give and take and trust I gave this PV a try and actually liked how my effects turned out. SC loved them, so it was a win-win for all of us. Enjoy this powerful girl song!

Berryz Koubou - Otakebi Boy WAO! - This song was seriously giving me a headache. I really love this song, but it's been lying around for months now because I couldn't figure out how to make the perfect effects to fit this absolutely awesome song (and still make it my own)! Right after this song first came out, and I was next deep in shit, a lot of people released this song on YT and other sites, making it a No-No project for me, as I hate competing with other peoples releases (especially since a few releases actually looked a little like what I had planned for it). After I read some ppls comments about how H!F was getting slow and couldn't keep up and someone or other had to just release this song and not wait for the H!F version I actually put this project on hold. I still think that decision was okay. This video turned out just as I envisioned it back then, and it doesn't look like any of the releases that I was competiting with at that time.

Abe Natsumi - Iki wo Kasanemashou - I've been a secret Nacchi fan for most of her career, but never had the chance to actually work on one of her projects myself. This song turned out to be one of my favourite songs by her and I hope you'll enjoy it too. I love how my effects suit the song. Never had to generate blades of grass before. Huh..! (Did you figure out that the lines sway in time with the beat? That was a bitch to program... Thanks to OJ for his technical help there!)

As always you can get them at the right place (which I'm not going to write here).
Until next time!