27. Oktober 2011

Onna ga Medatte...

Sorry for taking so long in updating, again.....!
Here's our latest release. It took us some time to finish this, but it's finally here. I actually had to work on it, because SC asked me to help out on another project - the Keitai Deka The Movie 3 Morning Musume. Kyushutsu Daisakusen! -Pandora no Hako no Himitsu- Movie! It was released on the same day and featured the "Onna ga Medatte Naze Ikenai" song, as well as "Namidacchi" (also previously released by us). Since I already had to work on the Medatte song for the Movie I decided to just work in the whole PV as well. So that's why it's here and done.
I'm glad, and I hope you'll all like it. I had to work on some parts using really old methods - like working and positioning letters by hadn. That was something!