20. November 2011

Problems'n'Releases

Time for a new blog post!

Lots of stuff going on right now. Though before everything turned upside down and became the utmost chaos I was able to finish a few new PVs and concert performances. So stay tuned and check out the H!F homepage frequently. You'll see our new surprises there soon.

Also, thank you for over 500 followers on our H!F facebook group. We appreciate it!!

Unfortunately that's it for the positive part of this post.
Things happend that turned out quite bad for me. I lost my income and am now living off my saving, which aren't too big anyway.
Unless I find a job very soon it's going to be a nightmare. I'm not sure what I should do and sometimes I feel like crying. But since crying never helps you get back on your feet, I'm trying to stay positive. Not sure what's going to happen in the future.

Wish me luck!