17. Februar 2012

Batch BR Releases #2

Since I already mentioned it before, here's the information on our second Batch release.
We actually wanted to have this one for January, but things came up, a script was stubborn, and it took me forever to find the errors.
I tell you: trying to adjust scripts by other typesetters, especially if you do not write your own effects with the same program, is nerve wracking, seriously time consuming and drove me nuts.
What really made this batch release taking so long was "Haru no Arashi". It was previously done by one of our new typesetters, that came and went within 2 or 3 releases - Meyouu.
I really had no idea about template karaokes n stuff before that, but during the past 3 weeks I actually learned a lot, and also realized - it's not my program of choice!
I love you asscalc!

Anyway! This Mano Batch includes the following singles:

Otome no Inori
Hajimete no Keiken
Sekai wa Summer Party
Kono Mune no Tokimeki wo
Love & Peace = Paradise
Haru no Arashi
Onegai Dakara…


You will especially enjoy the last one "Onegai Dakara", because it was encoded in all it's 60fps splendor and looks like you can dive into the video and touch her face. I was seriously drooling over this video when I saw the encode...I think I freaked out SC quite a bit right there.

The good news with this batch is, that we still had all the scripts up until her 7th major single. We will also do her 8th and 9th single at some point - we even kept the BR raws for that and have scripts waiting - but the sad news is, that we will probably drop her after that. I didn't much enjoy her latest 2 singles and I'm not going to force them on me, or SC for that matter, since he's not the biggest fan of her anyway.

Okay, that's it for now.

The next Batch-torrent will be out early next month, if everything goes according to plan. Stay tuned!