11. Februar 2012

Saiunkoku

Yay!!

Yesterday morning my friend, that has been staying here for the past 3 weeks, left and I was finally able to get my apartment back to myself, which also means I was able to get some work done!
I was glad to have someone stay over, but what was first planned out as a 1-week stay turned into a 3-week stay. It was okay - we had lots of fun here, had a lot of different things to do and everyday something new to eat or had friends over - but since we couldn't be alone at all, it was also rather hard on both of us. I didn't think it would turn out this hard to be together with someone for 3 weeks. I guess I was used to being alone and getting stuff done in my own time. What made it really hard was probably that he was sleeping in my living room and I couldn't enjoy my TV, or work at whatever times I want. BUT, it's fine. I had fun, and I know I'm not going to see him for a long time now.
Oh well.

So, I was able to get one project done today. It's Saiunkoku Monogatari Opening and Ending. It turned out quite fine. I actually had everything uploaded when I decided to change something again, so I had to upload an Ending Version 2 right afterwards.
I hope my client will love it.
I guess I'll give you an update and screenshots whenever I get an okay.

So for now that's it.
I guess I'll see you all again soon!