Just a short message before I leave for the mountains this weekend.
We've got a new H!F release!! \o/ yaaaaaaaaa~y!
This was the 44th single of Morning Musume and also the last one to feature the Turtle (Eri) and the Pandas (Lin² and Jun²).
At first this project was a real piece of *work*, but after consulting with my dear friend OJ and his awesome scripting help I was able to work out the finer points of this video, namely the whole color fiasco. You don't know how long I was working on this (and I actually forgot but about 4 months, I think) until it was finished. I was glad when the muse struck me again and I was able to finish it in a few short hours after having problems with this project for so long. Now it's done and we're actually chronologically on a good way. I think we're not missing a lot of other Momosu releases, per se. We've got everything done from the 31th to the 46th single. The 49th is already in the making, but we're currently missing the timings for the projects inbetween. We also got most single pre 31th done, except for maybe 5? though 3 of them were done by other groups... WOW, actually.
Okay. I need to make a run now. I'll see you all again for the next release!
J
