7. Juli 2012

Work in progress

Sorry for showing up so late, again (and I hate that practically every post so far started with a similar apology). I always forget and the god-awful heat doesn’t help any.
SO, I’ll try to update the blog this weekend, so stay tuned for a few posts. Meanwhile, a short summary.

KIZUNA reached 300 releases!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *dances* YAAAAAY \o/
Finally! Though honestly, I totally forgot about it and was like: "Oh, that’s actually my 300th video… weird!"


We also got some new H!F stuff releases – even HPFansubs participated and we got loads done!
I also started updating you guys via H!Fs Facebook page what’s going on in the Typesetting/Karaoke department. Soon, there’ll be another teaser picture ;)
We would love to see you interact with us via Facebook more often *pretty please* Or leave us a comment on our group page.

What else is there to say:
Ah yes, I had the glorious idea to clean my flat in an 88°F weather… that was stupid, but necessary.

I’ll see ya later!