8. September 2012

Love Hunter, It's You!

So, here's a short update with the latest vids we release in Hello!Fansubs.

The first round was "Ren'ai Hunter" by Morning Musume. Since I loved the song so much I was happy to work on it, even though we actually had more pressing projects. We first planned on letting NottMiyabi work on this, we even got the timings from his group, but due to unforseeable events - his computer broke down - I had to take the project over. After talking with him we agreed that I would be copying his effects from scratch and update the effects a little. Well, I did that and now we've released 2 versions of this PV, since I just adore the dance version and had to add it.

After that I was actually supposed to work on the Buono Batch release we still have cued, but after looking through my To-Do list I actually realized that I had effect ideas for this one, so without further thinking about it I just worked on it. It turned out great and we didn't have a concert perf for a while. This was Sayumi Michichige's solo song "It's you" backed up by the now gone but lovely Ai Takahashi and Eri Kamei as back-up dancers.

Since working at my internship now actually takes a lot of energy I'm not sure when there's going to be a new release. We'll see, I guess.