Yesterday was such a lovely Day! We hat lots of fun, even though we just went to eat out and watch a movie. Doesn't sound really interessting, but I had fun. I could decide which movie we're going to watch and I wanted to see "The Seeker" (Wintersonnenwende - Die Suche nach den sechs Zeichen des Lichts), based on a novel book series by Susan Cooper. Basically it's a book for kids, since the protagonist should have been an 11-year old boy, but in the movie he acutally was 14 years. Anyway, like most of the time, the movie wasn't that true to the book as it should have been, but still, if you didn't read the book before, the movie was quite fine. Lots of action and a catching story, even if I'm still not sure why they had that little witch in there. She explained nothing and was totally unessasary for the story itself - at least in the movie version.
Before that Philipp and I went out to eat some running sushi - all you can eat. God, I thought I'd die. My belly was really full afterwards, but it was soooooo yummy. I'm just unhappy that I didn't get to eat honied bananas. A shame!
After the movie Philipp brought me home and we ate some birthday cake, which basically consisted of strawberries! I'm still not sure where he got that strawberries from, I mean ... it's freaking october!!!
Anyway it was really yummy and the perfect dish before I went to bed.
Though, I didn't sleep till 8 o'clock in the mornin. I was really tired first, but later that evening I couldn't breath, and then I had a constant feeling that I'd had to puke -_- yummi!
Since I didn't feel well today I stayed at home and slept for quite some time with my little stuffed snake in my arms to cuddle.
When I woke up I was quite hungry so I went to get some groceries and check on my mails. There it was!! The second letter from my aunt this year! I still can't believe it. We hadn't had any contact for almost 10 Years now. Since my father left my mother, I hadn't had any contact and now she's writing letters or cards to me, asking me how I feel and chatting a little about stuff from my father's family side. I was glad to hear that everybody was okay, but still... to hear from her after 10 years still is quite a shock?!
Dear God, please let everybody be okay!!
Well, I'm a little depressed now, since I came to remember that I lost a huge part of my family the day my father left. After he died, the didn't even acknowledge me, so yeah, here I am.
*sigh*
I hope my aunty is coming by soon. I want to talk to her about my foreign studies in America...
Cheers!