24. Oktober 2007

Chocolate Chip Cookies and merry feelings

Well, can you believe it, but it's a whole week after I last wrote to you! Darn! ^^ nevermind it. I've be pretty "busy", well acutally, I was ill and feeling like a dirty rug...
Didn't do much around the house unfortunately, but today I had the urge to make some cookies... So here they are, me first C0okies! YAAAAAAAAY!! I did them after an american recept I found online and they are great. I'd never imagined it.
Well till now, I've only read about those infamous chocolate chip cookies and one of my fav bands wrote a song about them, but I never had any!

Too bad I can't upload an image right now... Well, maybe the next time!
My whole flat smells like cookies! I hope I'll be able to go out today xD and not sniff the air the whole time ... hahahahahahah!!!
^^ Good day to all of you!