14. Oktober 2007

Creative work at its Best!

Time's running out - kinda...
We write October 14th and 4 more days till Kumama and Stiltzkin are going to be away, which means I still have 4 more days to finish some stuff, before I start working on my college exams. GREAT! I so don't like to work on it, but can't be helped, can it? *laugh*
Anyway. I did some new karaoke for two new songs, which actually were timed by my new timer Lailu! Thank you so much again and again!
You know, it's pretty hard to find someone who actually loves to do the timing job.

Well for starters here are some screens for the first JYONGRI single PV - Possession.
I used one and the same effect just with diffrent colors. Everything is in blue and red colors, to match the cloths she's wearing. I also used an old effect I did for the Opening Song of Heroic Age for the group NTFS.
Basically the font consists of flying stars from the right, which are coming down to collect the sylable and to fly with it up to the left. The effect is pretty fast and matches the song quite perfectly.
The second Song I did was the second single PV by MEILIN, another artist with korean blood. The song is really upbeat and quite a catchy song, tho it doesn't really have a meaning behind it all. Still, I loved the song and so here we are.

The video is with two diffrent effects. The effect in the first picture is actually another part of the opening song for Heroic Age which I used there for the choir. In this video it fits to the english parts of the lyrics.
The second and the one with lots of diffrent colors is in the other video. You basically have the blubble effect I used years back for Ayumi Hamasaki's evolution video. I changed something tho, case the bubbles now have random colors, which makes it fit the videotheme. Everything else, even the main effect for the larger part of the video, is mostly in black and white to make it less crowded.

I really think it fits! Hopefully you'll enjoy it as much as I do!

And now ... off to bed, I need some sleep.
I've got lessons to attend today.