12. Oktober 2007

Heart Attack and some creative things...

God, I tell you. I really thought I'm going to have a heart attack in the morning. First thing when I woke up and went to check on my emails was a message from my lovely aunt, that my granny had an accident. For at least one second there I thought I can't breath anymore. After veryfiing that my granny was okay and she's going to have a plaster for quite some time I was relieved.

After that I thought I'd go to the library and bring back those fucking books I still have - well imagine... I forgot one at home and I've got to go again!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

*sigh* Can't be helped tho, can it?
Yesterday I tried to finish some adjustments for an anime Opening which the group asked me to redo, since they didn't like the other one some other guy did. Pain in the ass, I tell ya!
I had to rewrite everything and couldn't keep one fucking line. GOSH! I really hated it, but I was able to copy the effect nearly exactly like it was and through in my own charm. HA!

There we go... that's what it looks like. The Song is by move, called Blazin' Beat, so we've got 2 diffrent effects here. On the left is the girl and on the right side is the guy XD. Funny that I had to redo the opening, since I already did the ending for the same group a few days back.
There's a pic for the ending. Basically its a lot of move from right to the left and some background border highlights in blue.

Well coming back to my last post - guys, you've got to watch Ratatouille. I think it's the best animated movie this year and the movie is just W.O.W ... It really was an amazing film. Lots of interaction, a hillarious storyboard and characters you've got to love. If you got the time - don't miss it!


Ah before I forget it. Here are two lovely pics from the wedding videos I'm doing for kumama's wedding this month!! I really hope she's going to like them!
This one is from Kuwata Keisuke - kaze no uta wo kikasete. Kuwata Keisuke is the leadsinger from Southern All Stars and a really talented guy - at least in my eyes. You should watch it!This one is from Oda Kazumasa and it's called KOKORO, which means Heart. The song is really lovely and is the theme song for the japanese Dorama "First Kiss". The leadactress from the dorama also plays the bride in this PV.