I just try to get to the bottom of everything I did!
Uhm, well first of all, I read a lot - which isn't something entirely new *haha*. The new part is that I started writing on a new story, in English this time. This is something totally new to me!! It’s pretty hard to write in a foreign language, but lots of patience helps a lot. I think it'll be okay. I just have to stick with it.
I did some new karaoke works in the last few days. I actually finished the everything anything video by Leah Dizon last weekend.
I think it turned out pretty good, since nobody objected to it. I also started on a new PV by AKB48. It's one of skarloc's favourites, and since he did all the encodes for me for the past few days, I decided to work on it now. It too turned out very good; I just have to finish typesetting on the cell phone scenes in there. But I guess I'll be done by next week, or so.
But that's not all I did. I also finally worked some more on the upcoming "Amazing Nuts" videos Kizuna is doing with subs4u and Mognet. The first of 3 episodes is basically done. It just needs some tweaking.
Here's a picture from the inside karaoke of episode 3; Koda Kumi - Twinkle. I thought I just keep it simple and enjoy the video so basically you see a lot of stars falling down, which should resemble the "twinkle twinkle" in this video. It was kinda fun to write that, especially since I used the same effect for 4 lines in everything anything. Thanks to Bambus for pointing out how that fucking effect works. I tried to write that one for like 4 months now, but I never quite finished it and it didn't want to work.
Well, beside working on karaoke, reading and sleeping, I also went to watch a movie with my friend Philipp yesterday. We ended up watching Joe Wright's adaptation of Ian McEwan's Book "Atonement" (Abbitte), starring James McAvoy and Keira Knightley. Fledgling writer Briony Tallis, as a 13-year-old, irrevocably changes the course of several lives. In the summer of 1935, Briony observes a flirtation between a servant's son, Robbie (James McAvoy), and her older sister, Cecilia (Keira Knightley), that she childishly misconstrues. Briony's misunderstanding leads to a terrible crime whose consequences follow them through World War II.
"You can only imagine the truth", the center piece of the whole movie only registers after everything changed and changed for all time.I really loved Joe Wright's interpretation of this book. Maybe I'm a bit biased but I also loved his first cinema production "Pride & Prejudice" (Stolz und Vorurteil). I don't know how often I already watched that movie. Well okay, I love Jane Austen’s novels, so that shouldn’t surprise at all, right?
Anyway…I’ve been writing on this blog entry for 4 hours now, and I didn’t accomplish anything in that time. The entry isn’t even long and I don’t know anymore what I even wanted to write or say with this post.
*sigh* Never mind!!
I’ll see ya around next time.