22. Februar 2008

headaches suxx shit!

uh, it's been a while and I've been very busy, but I'm actually too hungry, too tired and have to big a headache to tell you everything that happend, so I make it a short list:

1. new releases both in Mognet and Kizuna.
1,5. new typesetter welcomed in Mognet and finally released his first video (YUI - Rolling Star)
2. me joining another PV group - H!F (Hello!Fansubs), which basically are doing a lot of H!P releases and concert cuts.
2,5. me releasing 2 videos under H!F 2 days after I joined, but 3 more coming soon.
3. get e-mailed by my teacher, that I have to redo my research - suxx shit *sob*.
4. having Jules over and doing lots of funny stuff, basically sitting and watching concert DVDs from Johnny's Asso. YAAAAAAY *Jules_fluffel* but I still don't really like Kanjani8 :O sorry
5. getting new books by MaryJanice Davidson and being enraptured by her writing style. GOD - you should read these stories. I basically laughed my ass off - both with her "Fred, the mermaid" tales and "Betsy, the Vampire Queen" stories.
6. getting my hands on a copy of the latest album by "Wise Guys", a german a-cappella group. XD They are so greeeeeeeeeeat!!! *fangirlie*

okay... I think that's it for now.
add "did another 5 pvs, 2 commercials, 2 jtv clips, lyrics and stuff" to that list and you actually get the feeling for what I've been doing.
well, I'll keep in touch and come back soon, I promise!
bu-bye