5. März 2008

Busy working hours...

well, sorry for being late, again!
I really had a lot to do in the past week, basically doing fansubbing work, having friends over and preparing for classes.
Yes, it's actually that time again - the summer semester officially started on monday, though I first have to report in on monday next week, which still leaves me with some spare time - YES!
Well, guess what I'm going to do - more fansubbing.
Sometimes I think my life is pretty dull, compared to others, but I'm actually happy with how things are going. Funny thing is... after next week (which will be hell on earth) I have another 2 week holiday. This is soooooooooooooo stupid. Imagine: We already get the whole february off and then we have holidays again 2 weeks after the semester started? DUH!!!!!! Easter Holidays that is. Gotta looooooooove summer semesters *grin*

I finished a few new PVS for Mognet, which we are going to release in the next few weeks. And I also was able to finish up some stuff for H!F, though I still have a lot to do for both groups. Something which really makes me happy is - most of H!F allowed me to re-use their works for my german PV group, which effectively means I'm going to have a lot of H!P videos coming up in the next months for Kizuna. I'm still trying to keep up the 1-week schedule and so far it worked fine. Right now I'm a bit low (with only one more release on hold for upcoming sunday) but I already sent new stuff into encode and editing. Hopefully it'll come back soon o^-^o!

Funny thing is: I'm working on like 5 to 8 things every week and my work-queue is still pretty stuffed. Guess I should stop adding new stuff weekly, huh?
Well, duh. Probably should, but there are just a lot of great things out there, so I can't help it.

I actually decided against releasing german PV news here, since..err...this blog is in english anyway, which leads me to this: I'm going to post an entry every time one of my works (english ones) gets released, which also means, I'm going to be back tomorrow. HAHA!!
Well, I still haven't re-written my research - which will probably get me into trouble - but I did my essay (again, not on time). I hope the teacher will still count it since I handed it in a day after the actual day. My computer crashed on me again and I had to re-write the whole essay. Anyway, I somehow made it and that's that.

Now, it's pretty early and I actually should go to bed, but since I only woke up like 10 hours ago I'm pretty much awake. I consider going to do some grocery as soon as the shops open - which is in about 3 minutes. *laugh*
Well, I'll actually give them one or two hours more to get out the new products so I won't buy stuff from yesterday. YUCK!

Anyway. That's it for today. Coming back soon!

bye~