21. März 2008

three-some!

After yesterdays aweful day -- goooosh I was down in a blaaaaaaaaaaaaaack hole -- I was able to finish some stuff today.
First thing in the morning I had to go to the hospital with my granny since she had to be there at 9am and we didn't want her to go alone.
Since I only had to sit around and wait I brought a book with me and finished awesome 42 pages in less than 1 1/2 hours. I only had trouble standing and sitting after those really really uncomfortable chairs in the ambulance... *sigh*
Anyway. Since I only had about 3 hours worth of sleep we both took a nap after we came back home. Later that afternoon, when my granny was finally going home, I started the comp and began to work on some videos which were lying around.

After about 8 hours later and 3 karaoke effects it's now nearly 1am and I'm really tired again. I'll probably go and read a little but then go to slep to wake up early tomorrow morning.
so :) that's it for today.

Have a nice sleep!